Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Don't judge Davis by it's Whole Earth Festival. Hippies aren't always bad."

My last 3 days have been phenomenal. Friday morning however ( exactly 1.22 am) I was not feeling to good. I swore I had the swine flu for a while, but alas it was only some sort of 12 hour bug. So that very day after I felt better I hopped on a plane to California! Sacramento/ UC DAVIS to be exact. Yes just a few days (unfortunately only a few) with myself, and my sister. I came just in the right time too! It was whole earth festival weekend, meaning HIPPIES GALORE! I mean Davis has it's "hippsters", if you will, but during this marvelous weekend there are so many dreads, peasant skirts, tie dye, and crazy old men dancing in the street than you can imagine! It was pretty dang fun.

My sister basically showed me around campass, brought me to the BEST restaurant I have ever eaten at, and we got to go into her actual Veterinary building and go into her classrooms, and I def "borrowed" some of the things there, and "accidentally" put them in my luggage suitcase.

Who would think that a little college village would be that good? I mean lets be honest, I like food. No scratch that I LOVE food. People who know me well, know that I'm a food monger. Plain and simple. I thought I had tasted the best of the best, but there were some places in Davis and I swear to all that is holy, I have never tasted such amazing, mouth wastering, scrumtralecent food in my life! Here have a look :








Hmmmmm... I already miss it =/

No comments:

Post a Comment